Monday, October 4, 2010

I don't hate everyone.

Today is a big happy birthday to a very special person in my life.

Reece.

He is my best friend, my confidant, my partner in crime. He has been there through everything in my life, and I have tried to do the same for him.

Since school finished, we have had less time for one another. Me - attending uni and work all week, and Reece working on the weekends - making our schedules conflict terribly.
However, he always finds time to talk to me, and even when I haven't seen him in what feels like forever -- I know he is still my very VERY best friend.

Currently he is in Melbourne, taking a chance at happiness. Even though we are kilometres apart, I hope he knows that I am thinking about him on his birthday - and I am going to get him fucking wasted when he comes back.

I love you Reece. Have an amazing birthday.

1 comment:

  1. ^__^ <3 I don't think my liver has been attacked since YOUR birthday, so it might need to be eased back into the alcamahol =P

    (From Reece, can't sign into my google account for some reason).

    ReplyDelete