Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I am a research peon.

So this will be a fairly scattered post because I have a few things to say.

Firstly, I have two cockatiels. One of them keeps masturbating in the food dish because it's spring and he's randy and he wants to make babies with everything. While he's doing this, the other one just sits around looking vacant.

Weirdest. Animals. Ever.

Secondly, I have a peace lily and a tigerlily and they're pretties. :D Matt got a lime tree (Alfred) because that's manly.
When we got the lime tree, we had to leave it in the car for a bit while we got groceries. Matt got lime flavoured pump to water it with. And cracked a window so it could breathe. Adorable. <3

Thirdly, I realised that when I'm wearing my work uniform fat men look at me like I could be the most amazing provider that they have ever come across. Like 'think of all the burgers she could bring home to me'. It's kinda creepy.

ALSO!
I finished my work for my other job as a peon for a lovely lady doing her PhD. I worked pretty hard on it so I am superbly happy about it. :D Hopefully she is to and I don't get any disappointed emails.

Anyway -- I'm in a good mood today so no venom. I have lovely sides too - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment